Shopping can be hazardous to your kids health


By Laurie McDermott

Went to a mall for the first time since my boobs have nestled into their inverted negative A. Cause I haven't bought a new anything since 1997.

Each time I walked into a ‘girly’ store the “Noooooo” chorus coming from my three kids (finally doing something they all can agree on) was so out of control even store employees raised their eyebrows....silently suggesting that I leave.

Now I'm doing the catalog thing. Which is really brain consuming. I love the day the package arrives, that's fun.

It's the opening it and trying it all on and then convincing myself that I look good in vomit grey just so I don't have to spend more time and money packing up the ugly item and shipping it back. Then I've got to remember I shipped it back. Then I've got to remember to check that I received credit.

Ugh.

Maybe I'll just take the kids to back to the mall, chained to the stroller, blindfolded, with tape on their mouths.

That'll be fun.

source: zoiksonline

No comments:

Post a Comment