Jennifer Aniston's Beauty Tips Tricks

She's got tricks up her sleeve.

I'm a huge Jennifer Aniston fan, probably the type that Angelina Jolie hardcore fans love to hate! I think she always looks great, and I wish I loved exercise as much as she does. When her friends shared beauty tips with the mag, I jumped to pick up something new.

Jennifer Aniston, who's 41, has some help in the beauty department, and her hair person alone puts a ton of thought into her hair colors.

"The key change in Jennifer's look is highlights," Michael Canale said, who is the co-founder of the McMillan Canale Salon in Malibu.

"These days I'm doing more of them and they're brighter. We've moved toward a more natural looking color, with a mix of both blonder and sandier tones that work really well with her skin tone. It's all about achieving that perfect tone of sandy blonde. It enhances her California Girl appeal and intensifies her eye color."

An insider told the news outlets that Jennifer also gives her skin an oxygen treat regularly. She hasn't done Botox, they said, but she's considering it if she can bust lines that are getting deeper.

"Jen says it improved her skin's elasticity and keep it supple," the insider told the media about her seaweed and oxygen facials. Another insider said, "She would never Botox her face frozen, but she is thinking about preemptive strikes." Jen's even admitted, "I could do [Botox]. These lines are getting deeper, but when I tell you what's happened to me, these lines are about living."

If you want a quick lip-plumping tip, Jennifer uses sugar and water to scrub her lips for a few minutes, said a source. Insta-beauty! I want to try this technique now...

source: beforeitsnews

No comments:

Post a Comment