Jane Fonda's Beauty Tips for Looking and Feeling Young


At the age of 72, Fonda admits to having had a little nip-and-tuck around her eyes, chin and neck, but her advice for others...

1. Take Pride -- Don't Hide: "I just thought, I feel so good, I'd like to look a bit more like how I feel," Jane tells Terri about why she had plastic surgery. "I'd like to buy myself a few more years of being an actor."

2. Don't Lose That Lust for Life: Jane discusses the book she's currently writing. "I have a chapter called 'The Changing Landscape of Sex When You're Over the Hill.' Then another chapter called, 'The Lowdown on Getting It Up in the Third Act'... I've shown this to a lot of doctors who are experts. They've said, 'Wow, this is going to be really helpful for people'."

3. Color Coordinated Food: "A lot of how I eat is by color; because I always have dark purple every single day: blackberries or blueberries. I always have dark green; broccoli, asparagus or dark green lettuce. Always have something red, something yellow, something orange and something white like jicama."

4. Move It or Lose It: Do a little exercise every day.

SOURCE: extratv.warnerbros

No comments:

Post a Comment